Emilia C. | 2023-10-02
TW Fintech Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineering
- Engage in the whole life-cycle of service development like system design, deployment, operation, capacity planning, and monitoring.
- Implement security best practices.
- Maintain live services by monitoring availability, latency, and error logging.
- Improve service reliability and scalability through automation and testing.
- Maintain, improve CI/CD pipeline.
- Troubleshoot live service issues, perform root cause analysis, and prevent incidents from happening again.
- Spot problems, improvements and performance bottlenecks proactively.
- Experience in building and maintaining GCP infrastructure (serverless services, VM, K8s, IAM, networking, monitoring services).
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools, such as Terraform or CDK.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Loki, or ELK.
- Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Cloud Build or CodeBuild.
- Experience with DNS and CDN management, such as Cloudflare.
- Experience with database administration, such as Redis, MySQL, and DynamoDB.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Line ID: rios1228